We aren’t the only primates with a big generation gap. Human parents are, on average, a whopping 29 years older than their kids. That had been considered unusually long for a primate, but a new study reveals that chimpanzees and gorillas have their own large generation gaps, about 25 years and…
- RE: Gary Johnson on Breaking The Set; Really?
- Watch Paul online – Watch Movies Online, Full Movies, Download
- The Gods Must Be Crazy – YouTube
- Lee Camp’s Moment of Clarity SHOW – Episode 1: Billionaires – YouTube
- US Government Found GUILTY Of Murdering Martin Luther King Jr. – [MOC #204] – YouTube
- Bowman v. Monsanto: Indiana Farmer’s Supreme Court Challenge to Corporate Control of Food Supply | Democracy Now!
- PlaNEMO: The secret of the planet of thousand of suns. Part 1 of 3. – YouTube
- Things Everyone Knows, Social Costs & Private Profits; Call Them Gods?
- Dr. Neil DeGrasse – A fascinatingly disturbing thought – YouTube
- TalkingStickTV – Phil Neff – Genocide Trials in Guatemala – YouTube